情感包袱,精神负担 分享到
Baggage 2019-04-096832

中英
Việt-Anh
ไทย-อังกฤษ
英文

双击原文单词查看解释

原文跟读

Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
When you travel, you take things with you and pack them into bags and suitcases.
当你旅行的时候,你会把东西装进背包或是手提箱里。
All those things are called “baggage.”
这所有的东西都叫做你的“行李”。
Baggage
Baggage
How is your friend Lily doing?
你的朋友莉莉最近怎么样?
I haven’t seen her lately.
我最近都没见到她。
Lily? I stopped hanging out with her.
莉莉?我不和她呆在一起了。
Why? What happened?
为什么?怎么了?
Nothing happened.
也没什么。
She’s just got way too much baggage.
她只是包袱太重了。
All she does is complain about problems in her past.
她一直在抱怨过去的问题。
Oh, we all have baggage.
我们都有包袱。
But you have to deal with it and move on.
但你得面对它,然后继续前进。
Carrying too much baggage on a trip makes travelling difficult.
出门带太多的包袱行李会让旅行变得很难进行。
In life, emotional baggage does the same thing.
生活中,情感上的包袱有同样的作用。
Baggage is all those issues that hold you back
是指所有阻碍你前进的问题,
and keep you from moving forward in life.
所有阻碍你继续过生活的精神负担。
And that’s English in a Minute.
以上就是今天的《一分钟英语》栏目。

点击加载更多

我的生词本