新冠日记:我重返真实的世界 分享到
Diary: My Return to the Real World of Coronavirus Awareness 2020-09-1926436

中英
Việt-Anh
ไทย-อังกฤษ
英文

双击原文单词查看解释

原文跟读

Im in the national public health laboratory in Dar Salaam for a covid 19 test and filming is not allowed.
我现在在达萨拉姆的国家公共卫生实验室进行新冠病毒测试,拍摄是不允许的。
The lady at the counter just handed me the certificate with the result and it is negative.
柜台上的女士刚刚给了我一张证明,结果是阴性的。
I asked her what happens if one tests positive.
我问她如果测试呈阳性会发生什么。
You tested negative so you dont have to know what happens if you test positive she said.
你测试呈阴性,所以你不需要知道如果你测试呈阳性会发生什么,她说。
There are many people wanting to travel now that the skies have reopened.
现在天空已经重新开放,很多人都想去旅行。
At the counter theres a photograph of president John Mcfully looming over the test applicants.
柜台上有一张约翰·麦基里总统的照片,隐约出现在申请者的面前。
In June he announced that Tanzania had become the first country in the world to vanquish the coronavirus.
今年6月,他宣布坦桑尼亚已成为世界上第一个战胜冠状病毒的国家。
On the way back from the testing center I wondered
在从测试中心回来的路上我在想
how I could have avoided becoming infected in the nightclubs we went.
我怎么能避免在我们去的夜总会里被感染。
Could Tanzania be really free of the virus?
坦桑尼亚真的能摆脱这种病毒吗?
Feeling sad to leave yet happy to go we threw a goodbye party on the beach.
我们在海滩上举行了一个告别派对,感到很难过,但又很高兴离开。
The next day I checked in at the airport.
第二天我在机场办理登机手续。
After having registered on the self-quarantined app established by Kenyas Ministry of Health.
在肯尼亚卫生部建立的自我隔离应用程序上注册之后。
The flight was smooth and I quickly found a taxi driver to bring me home,
飞行很顺利,我很快找到了一位出租车司机送我回家,
but as soon as we cleared the gate of the airport I realized there was no other traffic on the roads.
但我们一过机场的大门,我就意识到道路上没有其他车辆了。
The driver told me that its because of the curfew and that we were accepted because of coming from the airport.
司机告诉我,这是因为宵禁,我们能打车是因为从机场来的。
Roaming through a dark and deserted Nairobi I started wondering where I had ended up.
在一个黑暗而荒凉的内罗毕漫步,我开始怀疑我在哪里了。
The reunification with my girlfriend was wonderful and we were so happy having missed each other for so long.
与女友的团聚是美好的,很长一段时间没有见面,我们很高兴。
The wake up call came the next morning with an sms alert from the Ministry of Health,
第二天早上,卫生部发出短信提醒,
saying that it was time to file my health details in the self quarantine app.
说是时候把我的健康细节记录在自我隔离应用程序里了。
Kenya seemed to be serious a realization that was driven home when I went out for shopping.
肯尼亚似乎对这个问题严肃对待,当我出去购物的时候,我被要求驱车回家了。
My familiar shopping mall has been converted into one big hand washing zone
我熟悉的购物中心已经变成了一个很大的洗手区。
with soap dispensers every 20 meters.
每隔20米装一次肥皂机。
The floor is speckled with footstep stickers indicating social distancing space.
地板上点缀着脚踏贴纸,表示着社会距离的空间。
The tables in my usual coffee shop are sprayed before patrons sit down.
我通常的咖啡店里,在顾客坐下之前,桌子都喷过了。
The menus have disappeared to prevent infection.
没有菜单以防止感染。
Instead there are stickers with qr codes for downloading the menu onto my phone.
取而代之的是带有二维码的贴纸,用于将菜单下载到我的手机上。
Then there is the curfew and the closure of bars and restaurants.
还有宵禁和关闭的酒吧和餐馆。
Now I realize how isolated from covid19 I had been in Tanzania.
现在我意识到由于病毒我在坦桑尼亚是多么的与世隔绝。
We are happy to be together now in a country where at least the virus is acknowledged,
我们很高兴现在能在一个至少承认病毒存在的国家里聚在一起,
and we are reminded to stay vigilant.
我们被提醒要保持警惕。
What really happened in Tanzania we will hopefully find out after the pandemic is over,
在坦桑尼亚真正发生了什么,我们希望在疫情结束后能发现,
but I miss my friends on the beach.
但我想念海滩上的朋友。
The alerts for my health check will continue for fourteen days.
我的健康检查警报将持续14天。
Brutalmonday for VOA news in Nairobi
VOA记者布鲁塔蒙迪内罗毕报道

点击加载更多

我的生词本