在洛杉矶的海滩疗法中与忧愁共舞 分享到
Dancing Through Depression in Beach Therapy in Los Angeles 2019-08-2931955

中英
Việt-Anh
ไทย-อังกฤษ
英文

双击原文单词查看解释

原文跟读

Julia Vishnepolsky believes every move serves a purpose.
Julia Vishnepolsky认为每一个动作都是有目的的。
While she listens to music on headphones, Vishnepolsky dances out emotions to reduce stress and get rid of anxiety.
当她戴着耳机听音乐时,Vishnepolsky基通过跳舞来释放情绪,以减轻压力,消除焦虑。
My father died unexpectedly nine years ago and I realized dancing helped me deal with my emotions with sadness.
我的父亲九年前意外去世,我意识到舞蹈帮助我处理悲伤的情绪。
I was able to understand myself better through dancing.
通过跳舞,我能更好地了解自己。
It started as a hobby turning into a profession.
它从一种爱好变成了一种职业。
Julia took a dance movement therapy, got a degree in clinical mental health counseling and dedicated herself to expressive arts therapy and dance movement.
Julia接受了舞蹈运动治疗,获得了临床心理健康咨询学位,并致力于表现艺术疗法和舞蹈运动。
She carefully picked the perfect classroom to write on Venice Beach in Los Angeles in the state of California.
她精心挑选了一间完美的教室,就是在加利福尼亚州洛杉矶的威尼斯海滩上创作。
We study the strong inter connection between body movement and emotions.
我们研究身体运动和情绪之间的紧密联系。
We learned to use music and dancing to help us get rid of depression, relieve stress and get over childhood traumas.
我们学会了用音乐和舞蹈来帮助我们摆脱抑郁,减轻压力,克服童年的创伤。
When we dance we tell a story that sometimes is very difficult to tell in words.
当我们跳舞时,我们讲述了一个有时很难用语言来表达的故事。
Every Monday, dozens sometimes hundreds of people come to the beach and with music playing on their headphones, they practice dance therapy.
每周一,数十人甚至数百人来到海滩,戴着耳机听着音乐,练习舞蹈疗法。
The classes cost $20 but if someone is unable to pay, they’re still welcome.
课程费用为二十美元,但如果有人付不起学费,仍然欢迎他们。
Vishnepolsky believes that if someone feels they need to come they should.
Vishnepolsky认为,如果有人觉得他们需要来,他们应该来。
A DJ plays music that the group can hear on their headphones.
DJ播放的音乐可以通过耳机听到。
The therapist shows the movements as people trying to express themselves through dance and leave their pain on the beach.
当人们试图通过舞蹈来表达自己,把痛苦留在沙滩上时,治疗师会展示这些动作。
I feel free. I feel open.
我觉得自由。我觉得开放。
I feel as though that the stress that I’m feeling from just being human is begins to wash away.
我觉得我作为一个人所感受到的压力开始被冲走了。
It feels ceremonial.
感觉有仪式感。
Sometimes you will do cry in emotional releases.
有时你会在情感释放中哭泣。
It’s a space that you can come and you feel everything.
这是一个你可以来并感受一切的空间。
Free I guess, like just like nobody’s around me, and I’m just dancing.
自由,就像没有人在我身边,我只是在跳舞。
I’m just in the ocean. I’m splashing there. It’s awesome.
我就在海里。拍水。太棒了。
For passers-by it may seem like a musical dance club on the beach.
对路人来说,这里就像海滩上的音乐舞蹈俱乐部。
The crowds are used to it.
这些人已经习惯了。
Electric violinist and DJ Dave Kim says he enjoys playing for the patients.
电子小提琴家兼DJ戴夫·金说,他喜欢为病人演奏。
There was a time when music helped him recover.
有一段时间,音乐帮助他恢复健康。
Three years ago I had a scheming stroke, a blood clot in my brain and made my right side of my body paralyzed, and so I had to work really hard to reconnect my brain to my body.
三年前,我突发中风,我的大脑出现了血块,身体右侧瘫痪,所以我必须非常努力地把我的大脑和身体重新连接起来。
And once I did that I was able to rehabilitate.
一旦我这样做了,我就能恢复过来。
Vishnepolsky also does music therapy classes in assisted living facilities.
Vishnepolsky也开设音乐治疗课程来辅助生活。
She says it helps the elderly deal with loneliness.
她说,它帮助老年人应对孤独。
Dancing is not just for weddings.
跳舞不只是为了婚礼。
Dancing works no matter what mood you’re in.
无论你心情如何,跳舞都很有效。
People may say oh I don’t feel like dancing but that’s exactly when you should dance.
人们可能会说,哦,我不喜欢跳舞,但那正是你应该跳舞的时候。
For Franklin Sada, Venice Beach Los Angeles, Anna Rice VOA news
制作人Franklin Sada,美国之音Anna Rice洛杉矶的威尼斯海滩报道

点击加载更多

我的生词本