街头艺术 分享到
Art on the Street 2020-02-0525759

中英
Việt-Anh
ไทย-อังกฤษ
英文

双击原文单词查看解释

原文跟读

Ive been drawing for a very long time,but when it comes to doing my art successfully,its been four years.
我画画已经有很长时间了,但要说到我的艺术成就,已有四年了。
How many murals that I have done in Baltimore?Im guessing around 10.
我在巴尔的摩画过多少壁画?我猜大概10幅左右。
As an artist,I make work for myself.
作为一个艺术家,我为自己创作。
I always have like women in mind.
我心里总是想着画女人。
If I can tell a story you can relate to it, thats great.
如果我能讲一个故事,你能体会到,那太好了。
If I can pull you in as well, thats great.
如果我能让你深陷其中,那就太好了。
Its all about narrative and storytelling.Thats it.
这都是关于叙事和讲故事的。就这样。
So, I did this piece for Art at Work maybe a year ago.
所以,也许一年前,我为“工作中的艺术”做了这件作品。
We have a black woman as the center of her community.
我们有一个黑人妇女作为她社区的核心人物。
And you have things like knowledge, music, culture,history and they all revolve around her.
她兼具知识、音乐、文化、历史。
Were looking at a project I did for A Revolutionary Summer.
我们在看的这个项目是为A Revolutionary Summer创作的。
It is a mural depicting black female writers.
这是一幅描绘黑人女作家的壁画。
You have Toni Morrison,Zora Neale Hurston and Octavia Butler.
看,托尼·莫里森、佐拉·尼尔·赫斯顿和奥克塔维亚·巴特勒。
And then you have a young black student on a pile of books reading about these amazing women.
你可以看到一个年轻的黑人学生在一堆书上读这些了不起的女人。
Kids actually read here.
孩子们真的在这里读书。
So, it fit perfectly that we were doing a mural about black women writers because this is actually their nook that they read in.
所以,我们在做一幅关于黑人女作家的壁画是很合适的,因为这实际上是她们阅读的角落。
This is actually my second outdoor mural:the artist that drew the Statue of Liberty,
这是我的第二幅户外壁画:画自由女神像的艺术家,
they originally drew it as a black woman and whoever was in charge of it was like, "no,you need to make her white".
他们最初画的是一个黑人女性,不管谁负责画,他都会说:“不,你得让她变成白人。”
When I draw a black woman,I focus on upliftings us.
当我画一个黑人女性时,我专注于提升我们。
And I think people need to know that the original Statue of Liberty,on paper at least,was a black woman.
我认为人们需要知道最初的自由女神像,至少在纸面上是一位黑人女性。
My name is Maria Wolfe.
我叫玛丽亚·沃尔夫。
I am a street art and mural photographer and I have an account called BaltiMurals on Instagram,
我是一名街头艺术和壁画摄影师,我在Instagram上有一个名为BaltiMurals的账号,
which captures and documents all of the art in Baltimore.
捕捉并记录了巴尔的摩的所有艺术品。
There has been a huge kind of expansion of the street art and mural scene in Baltimore over the last couple of years.
在过去的几年里,巴尔的摩的街头艺术和壁画艺术有了很大的扩展。
I know that there is art always going up and I think the city has a lot to do with it.
我知道艺术总是在进步的,我认为这与这座城市有很大关系。
BOPA, which is Baltimore office of Promotion and the Arts,does a lot of grants in the city to artists to come and paint murals.
BOPA是巴尔的摩艺术推广办公室的下属机构,该机构为前来画壁画的艺术家提供大量资助。
There are over 300 neighborhoods in Baltimore and each one is unique and the art is unique to each location as well.
巴尔的摩有300多个社区,每个社区都是独一无二的,而且每个地方都有独特的艺术。
I love Megans colors.
我喜欢梅根的颜色。
I love the figures that she puts in the murals.
我喜欢她壁画里的人物。
I just find her work extremely intriguing.
我只是觉得她的作品非常有趣。
It is some of my favorite in the whole, entire city.
这是我在整个城市中最喜欢的。
I never know what I am going to put up until I see the wall.
直到我看到那堵墙,我才知道我要张贴什么。
It is so satisfying to be able to have such a large canvas for people to see my work.
能有这么大的画布让人们看我的作品真是令人满足。
I love narrative and I love storytelling and just imagine being able to tell your story to so many people walking past.
我喜欢叙事,我喜欢讲故事,想象一下能把你的故事告诉这么多走过的人。
I am just very appreciative of where I am.
我很感激我所在的地方。
Its been an amazing journey and I cannot wait to continue to,like I said,evolve as an artist.There are so many things I want to do and accomplish.
这是一段奇妙的旅程,我迫不及待地想继续发展,就像我说的,成为一名艺术家。有那么多的事情我想要做和完成。
And I’m very grateful, like I see my progress and I’m proud of myself.
看到我的进步,我很感激,我为自己感到骄傲。

点击加载更多

我的生词本