退伍老兵去纹身 分享到
Tattoo Veteran 2020-02-1121751

中英
Việt-Anh
ไทย-อังกฤษ
英文

双击原文单词查看解释

原文跟读

I got into the service when I joined in 1995.
当我在1995年参军,我加入了这个部门。
I already had some tattoos and started getting tattooed at a young age and just loved the art of it.
我已经有了一些纹身,并且在很小的时候就开始纹身了,我非常喜欢纹身的艺术。
And being an artist since I was a kid,
从我还是个孩子的时候就是一个艺术家,
Drawing, it was fascinating to see people you know put permanent art on skin.
看到你认识的人把永久的艺术放在皮肤上是很有趣的。
And love Blood Ink Tattoo just came to me.
还喜欢血色墨水纹身,
I could stay in Fort Campbell.
我可以住在坎贝尔堡。
I could still be a part of soldiers life and mentoring.
我的一部分生活仍是士兵,还能指导别的士兵。
And you know these these guys trust us, you know, with their skin.
你知道这些人相信我们,你知道,他们把自己的皮肤交给我们。
The theme that Im working with with Dizzy is a Tim Burton sleeve.
我和迪仔合作的主题是蒂姆·伯顿袖子。
I love all of Tim Burton‘s movies.
我喜欢蒂姆·伯顿的所有电影。
So we just picked out a few of the iconic ones.
所以我们选了几个标志性的。
Today we are doing Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas.
今天我们做圣诞夜惊魂主题。
Set you an appointment shade and color.
给你约一个形状和颜色。
Then set you an appointment shade and color.
然后再约一个形状和颜色。
Then we can talk about fill.
然后我们可以谈谈怎么填充。
You want to do that?
你想这么做?
When I was first looking for a tattoo artist here, everybody said if you want American traditional, you come to Dizzy?
当我第一次来这里找一个纹身艺术家的时候,每个人都说,如果你想要美国传统样式的话,你可以来迪仔看看。
So its not gonna be nice okay?
感觉会有点疼?
So you know.
你要知道。
I just tattooed a guy last week and I got in his armpit a little bit,
我上周刚纹身了一个人,我在他的腋窝里弄了点东西。
and you would have thought that like I ruined his life.
你会以为我毁了他的生活。
He was so distraught, and so like,
他太心烦意乱了,就像,
I think in the 30s and 40s when tattoos and the military were really coming together.
我想,在三四十年代纹身和军队真的融合在一起。
I think that the sailors were you know they were missing home,
我认为水手们,你知道,他们想家了,
Very popular was mom, mom heart.
妈妈,母爱是个很受欢迎的词。
You know a lot of young sailors and soldiers missed mom,
你知道很多年轻的水手和士兵想念妈妈,
first time away from home.
第一次离家。
I feel like my art is inspiring and I think that to put it on a body to be viewed by millions of people throughout the owners life is truly a blessing.
我觉得我的艺术是鼓舞人心的,我认为把它放在一个人的身体上,在这个人的一生中,这个纹身能被数百万人看到,这真的是一种祝福。
You know people will look at paintings and look at drawings and they‘ll forget about them.
你知道人们会看油画素描等画作,他们会忘记它们。
To look down at your arm and remember, you might not remember my name but youll remember 25 years from now,
往下看你的手臂,记住,你可能不记得我的名字,但25年后你会记得这件事,
you were sitting in this shop having a talk with some dude they called Dizzy.
你坐在这家商店里和一个叫迪仔的家伙聊天。
So that that’s why Im a tattoo artist.
所以我才是纹身师。

点击加载更多

我的生词本