疫情期间的在线婚礼 分享到:
Pandemic Reality – Celebrating А Wedding Online 2020-04-2327557

双击原文单词查看解释

The bride, the groom, a hundred guests and a beautiful venue.
新娘,新郎,一百位客人和一个美丽的场地。
The wedding of Shari Amiran and Aaron Azhar could have looked like many others
沙利·阿米兰和亚伦·阿兹哈尔的婚礼本来可能和其他许多人的一样
but instead it became truly unique, celebrated and streamed online through zoom.
但相反,通过缩放在线流媒体Zoom进行庆祝,它变成了真正的与众不同。
I love you very much its not a show. No matter what happens in the world,nothing will stop us from loving each other.
我非常爱你,这不是一个节目,不管世界上发生了什么,没有什么能阻止我们彼此相爱
We have been planning the wedding for over a year and the wedding was scheduled for the day of our 3-year anniversary.
我们已经筹划了一年多的婚礼,婚礼安排在我们相识3周年的那一天。
About two weeks before the wedding, the state of California announced that no events more than 50 people should be happening.
大约在婚礼前两周,加州宣布不能有超过50人的聚集事件。
So thats what we decided okay we have to cancel it what this happening, we have to postpone.
所以这就是我们的决定,好的,我们必须取消它,在这种情况下,我们必须推迟。
And we wanted to still celebrate the day.
我们还想庆祝这一天。
Organizing the online streaming of a wedding ceremony through zoom was not as easy as it may sound say the newlyweds.
这对新婚夫妇说,通过Zoom在网上进行婚礼并不像听上去那么容易。
Sharise was in a house dress, not a wedding gown,
莎莉穿着一件平常的衣服,而不是婚纱,
the groom on top of getting married was also a DJ and emcee.
新郎在结婚的同时也是DJ和主持人。
Hundreds of guests were there to witness their happy day, just as planned only through the screens of their computers.
就像计划的那样,数百名客人通过他们的电脑屏幕在那里见证了他们的快乐一天。
It has a lot of fun. Honestly Im a little nervous because youre sitting there
真的很有趣。我有点紧张,因为你坐在那里
and youre very happy but you have all these people looking at you.
你很高兴但是你让所有的人看着你。
In my mind I was thinking okay as long as everybody else is happy smiling
我想的是,只要其他人都开心地微笑,我就会觉得得好。
so I did a toast to every person and even though that was great. I got really drunk.
所以我为每个人说了祝酒词,尽管这很棒,但我真的喝醉了。
Every single person I was like oh thank you thank you thank you.
每一个我都说了,哦,谢谢你。
The guests from different states and a number of countries were celebrating with the couple online.
来自不同州和多个国家的客人在网上和这对夫妇一起庆祝。
The couple exchanged rings and vows, they danced and cut the wedding cake
这对夫妇交换了戒指和誓言,他们跳了舞,切了结婚蛋糕。
and in the end the bride even tried to throw the bouquet.
最后新娘甚至试着扔花束。
I stood away from the screen and I was like pretending to throw it
我站在离屏幕很远的地方,就像假装扔了它一样
and then by the time I did the real version I just like ran to the screen
跟真的一样,我就像跑到屏幕那里
and I was like oh Tahleen this is for you and then when we do go back to work eventually
我就说噢,塔琳,这是给你的,当我们最终能回去工作的时候
who knows when but when that day comes Im gonna make another bouquet and actually go give it to her in person.
谁知道什么时候,但当那一天来临时,我要再做一束花,然后亲自去给她。
The couple that also know works from home didnt insist on any dress code for their guests.
这对在家工作的夫妇并没有坚持给他们的客人规定任何着装要求。
Some people who hadnt gotten dressed up for a couple weeks being at home
一些在家的人好几周都是穿着家居服,
would use this as an opportunity to get dressed up if they wanted to, but it wasnt a requirement.
如果他们愿意的话,他们会把这当成一个打扮的机会,但这不是一个要求。
There were some people in pajamas but there were some people with full you know jewelry dresses.
有些人穿着睡衣,但也有一些人穿着全套珠宝礼服。
The celebration despite being held online last it for three hours and it felt very real for everyone.
这个庆祝活动尽管在网上持续了三个小时,但对每个人来说都是真实的。
The next day when I started posting it on Instagram
第二天我开始在Instagram上发帖
and all my friends were posting it in their Instagram stories and I was sharing it.
我所有的朋友都在他们的Instagram上发布了文章,我也在分享。
Strangers started contacting me saying that it put a smile on their face and they were congratulating us.
陌生人开始联系我,说他们很开心,他们在祝贺我们。
The couple will still celebrate their wedding in a years time on the same day
这对夫妇还会在一年后的同一天庆祝他们的婚礼
but they say that despite the circumstances this virtual wedding couldnt have felt more real.
但是他们说,在这种情况下,这场虚拟婚礼的感觉再真实不过了。
Angelina Bagdasaryan Los Angeles California Anna Rice VOA news
VOA 制作人Angelina Bagdasaryan 记者Anna Rice 加州洛杉矶报道

点击加载更多