新冠疫情下的门廊音乐会 分享到:
Porch concerts 2020-06-0820609

双击原文单词查看解释

We had concerts lined up you know for bang bang bang
我们有音乐会排着队,你知道的,“砰”一声
and I had to cancel all our concerts.
我不得不取消我们所有的音乐会。
Carl, Emma and I play on a very regular basis.
卡尔,艾玛和我经常一起参加常规的音乐会。
We see each other at least once a week.
我们每周至少见面一次。
We had this really crazy set of eight programs that
我们在秋季做了8个项目,非常疯狂,
we did in the fall where we went through the history of,
我们回顾了历史
but then at like at the end of the day were disappointed to not see each other.
但是,就像在一天结束的时候,我们对没有见面感到失望。
So we try to figure out some way that we can see each other, bring music to the community
所以我们试图找出一些方法,让我们能看到彼此,给社区带来音乐,
and kind of satiate both those needs.
并满足这两方面的需求。
I thought weve got to play together because thats what we do.So I thought well well play.
我以为我们应该一起演奏,因为我们就是这么做的。所以我想我们可以一起演奏吧。
Ill put them on the porch and Ill stay in the studio and well have safe distancing.
我会把它们放在门廊上,我会呆在工作室里,这样我们就可以安全地保持距离了。
And I thought if we do that,we might as well invite the neighbors.
我想如果我们这么做,我们也可以邀请邻居参加。
And then somebody said well I should more than one person,you got a live stream it.
然后有人说,我应该多邀请一些人,有一个现场直播。
And I didnt know how to do that,but Audrey our neighbor he said he can do it.
我不知道怎么做,但我们的邻居奥德丽他说他能做到。
I thought it was absolutely wonderful.
我觉得那真是太棒了。
I love the selection of music and just being here with the musicians
我喜欢音乐的选择,
who are performing just made me feel a whole lot better.
和正在表演的音乐家在一起让我感觉好多了。
It was really good,really complicated music.
真的很棒,非常复杂的音乐。
I thought like the music was really sweet and happy.
我觉得音乐真的很甜美很快乐。
This is quite an opportunity to on weather like this and the kids teacher is playing here
这是一个很好的机会,天气这么好,孩子的老师在这里演奏。
so wonderful to let them watch her and get inspired.
让他们看着她并得到启发真是太棒了。
I think its really neat to be able to continue creating chamber music during this time.
我认为能够在这段时间内继续创作室内乐真的很不错。
Chamber music is my absolute favorite thing to do and Celaya and Karl are both very special people to me.
室内乐是我最喜欢做的事情,而塞拉亚和卡尔对我来说都是非常特别的人。
So being able to continue making music with them has been really really quite a treat.
因此,能够继续与他们一起创作音乐真的是一件令人愉快的事情。
And we really enjoy sharing that music with the people around us in our community.
我们真的很喜欢和我们周围的人分享音乐。
And I think during this time more than ever if we can reach out to our communities and be as involved as possible
我认为,在这段时间里,如果我们能够接触到我们的社区,并尽可能地参与进来,
these outdoor porch socially distinct concerts have been a great way to help build that community
这些户外门廊音乐会是帮助建立社区的一个很好的方式。
and help people remember that were all still here and were all still doing art.
帮助人们记住,我们都还在这里,我们都在做艺术。
In the neighborhood I feel like the celebrity and everybody stops and says we loved your music.
在附近,我觉得自己是名人,每个人都停下来说我们喜欢你的音乐。
The music all looks different now.
音乐现在看起来都不一样了。
Everything looks different, doesnt it?
一切看起来都不一样,不是吗?

点击加载更多